May 24, 2004
Add hot water, throw in 2 cubes of ice. A warm cuppa Milo. Simple pleasure of life, especially when you're hungry but lazy (happens to me every so often at night).
"and what... piss each other off?"
I met my knight on Sat!!! ho~~! Finally, we met for dinner. Sooo GOOD to see him! As slim as ever, as fit, as handsome sia... not to mention as lovely company as always.
If you are reading this, before you go down under, please know that you are not the worst kinda bf a girl can have. Just one of the more problematic ones. But hey, there's a whole big bunch of problematic girl friends around too!
And, sigh... i'm still waiting for the day you'd sms me twice per day, 7 days per week. haha... n we'd piss each other off with all our long, long chats and discussion oki! can't wait for that day.
"bring me back to life"
I'm starting work on 31st May. Waking up from a dream. I have one week to make that transition from dream state to reality. An alluring dream, but reality is beckoning.
"in knots"
argh, that must be my gastric. I'm coughing quite a bit these few days. Dunno why. It's that kinda cough that threatens to make me throw up that mushroom pizza I just had at dinner with my fellowship. So, I don't eat a lot. Only to feel hungry and then, need I say more? Darn.
Still missed the target. I'm supposed to be asleep half an hour ago. Darn.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 00:47